Friday, September 23, 2011

1992 grand am v-6 I have changed the fuel pump & filter & relay car acts like it is running out fuel runs fine?

running out of fuel but will not idle or stay running. it is pumping pleanty of fuel to injectors. car runs fine when rpm is above idle.
1992 grand am v-6 I have changed the fuel pump %26amp; filter %26amp; relay car acts like it is running out fuel runs fine?
Replace the TPS sensor Or have the mass air valve checked
1992 grand am v-6 I have changed the fuel pump %26amp; filter %26amp; relay car acts like it is running out fuel runs fine?
I would check for a vacuum leak or a bad sensor, is your check engine light on?
I just fixed a problem like this on a friends car. It was leaking intake gaskets. The problem is caused because air is sucked into the engine that the sensors don't know about and it screws up the air fuel ratio. Hope this helps.
  • streamreader
  • msdn
  •