Thursday, September 15, 2011

How do i find and change my fuel pump and fuel injectors in my 92 Ford Ranger?

how do i locate and change these two. I dont know much about cars and I already changed my fuel filter twice and it didnt work. I belive somthing is wrong with my fuel line. It doesnt feel like my truck is getting enough power because it runs bad and almost dies when i am in idle. any help would be great on how to find these two and change them.
How do i find and change my fuel pump and fuel injectors in my 92 Ford Ranger?
Have the fuel pressure checked.

If there is no pressure it can be the fuel pump.

The pump is in the gas tank and you have ti drop the tank to get to it.

Don't bother changing the injectors as these will still be working.


How do i find and change my fuel pump and fuel injectors in my 92 Ford Ranger?
take it to a mechanic before you go broke throwing unneeded parts at it.