Friday, September 23, 2011

Clogged fuel injectors?

I have a 2002 audi a4. 2 fridays ago the car over heated on rt 46 and smelt like it was on fire. Funny part is the car was FULLY serviced 3 days earlier. cost me 1000 dollars even. I was so excited it felt like a new car. Then im driving and the thing basically blows up! Monday morning they tell me that the water pump went. So they changed the water pump and then timing belt as well as some other belt ( i dont remember the name) Get the car back and it starts sooo much better quieter but im driving it and something doesn't feel right. i have to press the gas all the way to the floor for the car to go somewhere. Same Day my check engine light goes on. Then starts flashing and i remember someone telling me once if your check engine light flashes u need to stop the car and turn it off...so i did and read my manual it says that my cat convertor is broken! Jeeze i need all these problems i bring it sunday night to get fixed they tell me now that its my fuel injectors and some sensors and a coil thats broken. Apprantly nothing thats gonna kill the car. How long does this take?
Clogged fuel injectors?
until your wallet is empty. find another mechanic fast. either that, or get a different car. It sounds like they are taking you for a ride.
Clogged fuel injectors?
sounds to me like you need to dump that car and get another 1. pretty soon you will have enough money in that 1 that you can buy another car.