Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Should I use a fuel injector cleaner if my car is giving a poor fuel economy?

Im planning 2 use Chevron Techron in my 2000 Mazda Protege which has got 136000 kms on it. Its givin me 11km/L (highway/city) although I changed its air filter recently. I barely go hard on the gas pedal.



Do u recommend Chevron Techron?



Thnx.
Should I use a fuel injector cleaner if my car is giving a poor fuel economy?
Any fuel cleaner will help improve the mpg, along with a proper tune up, oil %26amp; filter changes, new spark plugs, and the correct tire pressures.....all combined will help your vehicle
Should I use a fuel injector cleaner if my car is giving a poor fuel economy?
it well only help if they are dirty but there is something very wrong with this car if you only get 11km per litre you must be living somewhere else...so thats about 40 miles per gallon thats good