Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Keep droppin fuel pressure in my 2001 Yukon?

before i start it up if i turn the key back and forward a few times it was start right up if not it take like 10 second then it will start up I keep dropin fuel purssure when i put the guage on I change the fuel filter the fuel pump THREE times brought the last from the dealer and change the regulator and change the injectors all 8 of them I went to the dealer they said it was the fuel pump clearly not the pump im lost and need help
Keep droppin fuel pressure in my 2001 Yukon?
its the pump
Keep droppin fuel pressure in my 2001 Yukon?
Great, now you have air in the fuel system....
I have no idea but you should go to the Chev Truck forums. Lots of people there who have lot of experience with Chev Trucks. I always use the vehicle forums when I have problems and they are great.



Go Here: http://www.truckforums.com/forumid_203/t鈥?/a>
It sounds like the pump still. I used to work at a G.M. store and we have seen bad pumps out of the box. There is actually a valve in those modules.