Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How to repair P0507 Idle Control system high on Nissan Altima 2003?

I check my fuel injector, change the oil filters and gas filter. and my car still sounds like it's idling high
How to repair P0507 Idle Control system high on Nissan Altima 2003?
Idle speed control speed needs to be reduced. P0507 happens when the suggested idle speed from the Engine control does not match up with reccomended idle rpm. For your information the throttle chamber is a 5/50,000 mile item and if your car has less than 70,000 on it Nissan Might goodwill the part replacement. $750 you will not spend. Be nice just ask. Now if you have never returned to the dealer for anything like oil changes tire rotates and service Nissan might think you do not like them.

The Story go's I was thinking about purchasing the new 2007 Altima due out anytime soon but if you all cannot repair my current car I might think I will go with a Toyota Camary!!
How to repair P0507 Idle Control system high on Nissan Altima 2003?
The best way is to take the car to a well experienced mechanic shop that knows how to fix that type of problem.