Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have a 96 acura integra ls 4 door, im thinkin i may have a fuel injector problem or somethin of that sort,?

The problem is somethin like this, i can be sittin idlin in the car, or startin to drive off and the car starts to bog down and hesitate like its not gettin enough gas or something. I changed the fuel filter, and thats not the problem. THis all started after I put cheapo gas in the car. What else could it be if not the injectors? pls help a lady out!
I have a 96 acura integra ls 4 door, im thinkin i may have a fuel injector problem or somethin of that sort,?
sounds like the oxygen sensor
I have a 96 acura integra ls 4 door, im thinkin i may have a fuel injector problem or somethin of that sort,?
Ok do this. Have the fuel pump pressure checked. If it is low there is the reason. when you change the demand for fuel, you change the air . This puts a demand for fuel and she falls on its face. Since you changed the fuel filter it also has a sock on the fuel pump that can be stopping up. Check the pressure
  • www.myspaces.com
  • How can I keep the blankets on my baby?
  •