Friday, June 3, 2011

I need to know if I need to go to larger fuel injectors if I change the mass air flow sensor on 95 Mustang GT?

I have a 95 Mustang GT and I%26#039;m changing the mass air flow sensor from a 65MM to a 75MM and I need to know if I%26#039;ll have to change the fuel injectors. I%26#039;m also porting my intake to match.|||the injectors can handle that kind of an upgrade easily. the maf increases the volume of air that can come in, the cpu will compensate for this by leaving the injectors on for a little longer. trhe factory injectors should work fine. |||What goes in must come out. I wouldn%26#039;t recommend messing with the injectors until you%26#039;ve improved exhaust flow. If you send too much fuel and air in without adequate exhaust, you will actually lose performance.