Friday, June 3, 2011

How do i change my fuel injectors on my 1996 ford taurus please help me?

Why would you want to do that? That would have to be the biggest waste of money I%26#039;ve ever heard. Is the vehicle running rough? Do you have one that is stuck open?|||1st of all, whats wrong with them? I have worked for over 20 yrs at Goodyear as a drivability technician and cant remember the last time, if ever I have put injectors in a 95 and up taurus. Not saying they are bad, just make sure they are properly diagnosised before you change them. On open coil or totally plugged one will need to be changed, but if just dirty, they can be cleaned. 90% of rough running complaints I get on tauruses are ignition problems. Do yourself a service and have the car diagnosised by a trained tech to make sure they are bad, as to change 6 injectors will not be cheap.|||whats the problem tell us more injectors generally don%26#039;t go bad